Associate PR Director
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading communications consultancy based in central London have an exciting opening for an Associate Director to join the business and play a key role in their Senior Management Team. The Associate Director role will run the business and drive business growth by leading on accounts and managing client programmes. This role is responsible for inspiring and managing the account teams to drive success.
As Associate Director you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the implementation of PR and marcomms campaigns
- Providing strategy and steer for all clients including international and regional clients
- Representing the brand at all events and forums
- Owning fee management for all accounts (budgeting/forecasting etc,)
- Developing strong media and industry contacts
- Leading, managing, developing and mentoring account teams
- Maintaining strong relationships across all media channels
- Focussing on crisis communications and reputation management
- Identifying new business opportunities and leading presentations to win this business
- Regularly attending networking events to strengthen the brand and increase your own network of journalists and contacts
The ideal person for this position will have a wealth of PR experience either coming from an in-house or agency background. Must have professional services experience and come equipped with a solid contact book for journalists and contacts. You must be a team player and highly organized.
If you're looking for a friendly, fun and reputable place to work in a company which prides themselves on offering first class service to every client, then this could be an excellent place to continue your career. Please apply for more information.