Associate Manager (12 Month Fixed Term Contract) - Top 10 Accountancy firm
There is an exciting opportunity for a new Associate Manager to join the Outsourcing team of a Top 10 accountancy firm. Your main purpose will be to plan & manage a portfolio of clients and assist in the technical & career development of junior team members.
- Look after a portfolio of clients from a wide range of industries
- Assist clients on the setting up and development of internal systems and controls, including implementing suitable accounting software
- Be responsible for the allocation of staff on client work whilst keeping in mind the technical and career development of more junior members of staff
- Contribute and implement ideas for staff motivation and development
- Arrange debriefing sessions and provide feedback on performance and budget with an explanation of any variance
- Manage budgets for client work and have a thorough understanding of the firms billing procedures, including charge out rates, budgeting and calculation of recovery rates
- Prepare draft bills for the senior managers / partners on a regular basis and keep the Outsourcing client billing information up to date
- Arrange staff bookings for undertaking assignments and attendance at clients on a day to day basis
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent is desirable or qualified by experience
If this is of interest, please apply with an updated CV.