Associate Director - Healthcare Consulting
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£83000 - £97000 per annum + benefits|
Ambition are recruiting an exciting opportunity with a top consulting organisation who are growing their healthcare consulting offering. They are currently looking for an Associate Director to join the team, who can use their skills, network and experience to grow the division as well as further develop their own career.
Your key responsibilities are varied:
- Providing consulting services to clients in the healthcare industry - managing a portfolio of clients.
- Being responsible for resource planning and allocation.
- Take the lead on internal processes i.e. recruitment, appraisal, training and recommendations for promotion.
- Taking responsibility for business development and sales initiatives.
- Support more senior staff i.e. Partners in relation to leadership, strategy and team management.
- Direct the completion of formal tenders.
- Take the lead in presentations / workshops.
- Monitor progress and profitability of all projects.
This opportunity will suit a professional who is looking to develop on their current portfolio of mandates. At director level, you would be expected to build a portfolio of sales, namely new work from new clients, of around £500,000 yearly.
You would be working closely with other senior members of staff to provide strategy and transofrmation support. Based on the nature of consulting, you would be working on client sites, meaning regular travel around the UK and internationally on the odd occasion. Please note that this organisation are "London-based".
In order to be considered for the opportunity, you must have proven project management experience within the healthcare space, as well as a record of sales in this area. If you are entreprenurial, ambitious and well-connected, this willl be a great opportunity.