Assistant Manager - Sole Trader Accounts
An exciting opportunity has come up with a top 100 accounting practice for an experienced candidate with accounts preparation assignment experience for sole trader accounts.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Prepare accounts from clients' records
- Prepare an accurate working paper file
- Review financial accounts and VAT returns
- Computation of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE
- Respond to all client and Partner telephone requests.
- Undertake any work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review W1P and debtors.
- Assist Partners in client meetings, if requested to do so.
- Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Producing work for manager and partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified;
- Provide assistance to the Barrister Unit team and manager as required.
- Be a part-qualified or qualified ACCA, or, equivalent;
- Have good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards;
- Have working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Ideally have working experience with Barristers; and
- Working knowledge of Xero, Sage Line 50, CCH Central.
Please apply with an updated CV if this is of interest.