Insolvency Assistant Manager/Manager
Ambition are proud to partner with this leading Financial Advisory firm who are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager within Insolvency, Restructuring and Recovery.
The firm are a leaders in the advisory space working across a range of practices including: Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance and Restructuring. The department of Insolvency, Restructuring and Recovery is getting busier and the requirement is for an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator/Assistant Manager to join them and manage the Insolvency case process including the pre-appointment stages.
You will be reporting directly to the Director and Partner of the division and expected to
- Managing insolvency cases from pre-appointment and overseeing the whole life-cycle of each insolvency case;
- Providing advice and managing insolvency cases including: Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, Compulsory Liquidations and Advisory;
- Supervising junior members of the team;
- Carrying out technical procedures in accordance with the firm's procedures and operating to the firm's best practice obligations;
- Liaising with Directors, Solicitors and all interested parties associated to each insolvency case;
- Ensuring cost-effective measures are in place in relation to each insolvency case/procedure.
Ideally, you will have gained qualifications suchs as the CPI or ACA/ACCA, however this would not be compulsory. Good experience working under a licensed Insolvency Practitioner is imperative.
If you're an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Manager looking for a new opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!