Assistant manager - Account Outsourcing
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
A Top 20 UK accounting firm are looking for an Assistant manager based in London on a Permanent basis to work within their Accounts -Outsourcing team
If successful, you will ensure the prompt delivery of outsourced accounting services, manage a portfolio of client accounts and assist partners with client relationship management.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop both your career and your skillset with a client facing position within a specialist firm with a fantastic reputation.
- The update of the accounting records from the information and documentation made available.
- The reconciliation of all major control accounts, the preparation of notes and draft management reporting for review by the portfolio supervisor.
- The preparation of UK VAT and related returns.
- Provision of any related administrative requirements.
- Ensuring that all assignments are carried out within specified timeframes.
- Ensuring delivery of reporting in line with client / HM Revenue & Customs / statutory deadlines.
- Ensuring that all hours worked on assignments are correctly recorded.
- 3 years + experience within Management Accounts/Bookkeeping/Outsourcing team.
- Must be ACCA/ACA Fully qualified or finalist.
- Must have experience of working in a practice environment.
- Experience of reviewing, training and developing junior level staff up would be desirable.
- Excellent management accounting skills and fully experienced in the preparation of UK VAT, related returns and management reporting
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
If this role is of interest, please apply today!