Assistant Manager - International Outsourcing
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£48000 - £55000 per annum|
Job Title: Outsourcing Assistant Manager
Location: Central London
Package: Up to £55,000 + benefits
I am currently working on a Outsourcing Assistant for a highly successful, award winning Accountancy practice that have a particular specialism in providing advice to International technology businesses and entrepreneurial start ups. They are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join their growing International Financial Outsourcing team.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting & payment deadlines are met.
- Full review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and that any anomalies are investigated and resolved before submission to the client.
- Review of VAT return submissions
- Supervision of Management Accountants and Financial Administrators
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients, acting as the main finance point of contact
- The review of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions
- Liaising with teams across the firm together with international local service providers .
- Overseeing costings on client portfolio and reporting monthly recovery to management
- Managing the onboarding of new client accounts from an accounting and administrative perspective
- Contributing to the wider team and assisting the Management team in the day to day running of the team
Requirements for this role include:
- You must be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant with post qualification experience
- Experience of working in an Outsourcing team within practice, looking after a portfolio of clients
- You must have strong experience of reviewing monthly management accounts prepared by junior team members and good VAT knowledge
- Experience of supervising staff, building presence and inspiring confidence
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines, working with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 0207 4307 281