Assistant Manager - Accounts Outsourcing
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000.00 per annum|
A leading UK accounting firm are looking for an Assistant manager based in London on a Permanent basis to work within their accounts outsourcing team
If successful, you will ensure the prompt delivery of outsourced accounting services, manage a portfolio of Barristers accounts and assist partners with client relationship management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a position of responsibility and importance within a highly regarded firm.
- Prepare accounts from clients' records
- Prepare an accurate working paper file
- Review financial accounts and VAT returns
- Computation of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE
- Respond to all client and Partner telephone requests.
- Undertake any work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review W1P and debtors.
- Assist Partners in client meetings, if requested to do so.
- Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Producing work for manager and partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified;
- Provide assistance to the Barrister Unit team and manager as required.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (Essential)
- Experience of a preparing Sole Trader accounts (Essential)
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice (Essential)
- Ability to motivate and develop junior members of staff
If this role is of interest, please apply today!