A new and exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Manager to join the accounts team of a Top 40 accountancy firm in Central London. The ideal candidate will have at least 4+ years public practice experience and be fully ACA or ACCA qualified. This role is available on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Full Review of accounts and disclosures
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Managing WIP and billing
- Supervising the work prepared by London and offshore staff.
- Providing training and guidance to improve skillset and technical knowledge
- Acting point of contact for clients
If this role is of any interest, please apply!