Assistant Management Accountant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
A well-regarded law firm are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant. Working in the Accounts department, you will have a key responsibility overlooking the budgeting. it is an amazing opportunity to be part of an innovative and progressive culture.
- Prepare management accounts for Central Support departments.
- Prepare management accounts for fee earner departments.
- Post Partner charges
- For travel and staff entertaining budgets provide review and report.
- Maintain fixed asset registers and monitor capital spend against budget.
- To perform reviews on expense nominals and reanalysing costs as appropriate.
- To take responsibility for nominal ledger and budget queries and entries.
- Prepare back up for yearend lead schedules.
- Provide support for Financial Accountant and Management Accountant in yearend processes.
- Take control for preparing Service company yearend accounts.
- Complete month end and calculate capital requirements in accordance with HMRC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven Management Accounts experience
- Experience of legal accounting.
- Actively studying for a professional accountancy qualification and ideally already AAT qualified.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!