Assistant Management Accountant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
An outstanding boutique practice are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant based in London on a Permanent basis.
Please note; only those will experience working in an accountancy practice will be considered.
If successful, you will be part of the international finance outsourcing team, working with primarily American companies. A good exposure to IFRS is therefore beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a high standards, diligent environment, at a firm with an impressive reputation
What are some of the key responsibilities?
- Control of a small portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting & payment deadlines are met, and producing detailed in-depth reports
- Preparation of monthly journals; comprehensive multi territory & departmental salary journals, prepayments, accruals & depreciation.
- Preparation of accurate departmental monthly financial reporting packs for review, ensuring any anomalies are solved promptly.
- Control and preparation of monthly recharge invoices
- Assistance with year end procedures and liaising with client auditors
What are the essential requirements?
- Must currently work in an accountancy practice
- Very strong experience in preparing full monthly management accounts
- Excellent IT skills & strong NetSuite system experience
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- An analytical approach with good attention to detail
- Self-discipline and ability to make and justify own decisions
- Good understanding of VAT reporting requirements - imports, sales and purchases of EC goods and services
- Very strong communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
The successful candidate will also have the following career profile and attributes:
- An enthusiastic, smart-working, "can do" attitude
- A calm approach to problem solving
- A willingness to learn and grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus
- Smart & professional in appearance
If interested, please apply!