|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum|
Global law firm
6months fixed term contract
This award winning Global law firm are looking to hire someone to work within their firm as an Assistant Librarian. This exciting role is looking for someone who is motivated by helping people within a law firm, mainly fee earners and lawyers. You will also be supporting across all their UK based offices. As a Librarian you will be using your first class research skills to conduct in-depth research in a wide range of legal areas for attorney blogs, newsletters and other medias.
Working as a Librarian within one of the world's largest law firms you will be managing a busy desk and performing administrative duties and ensuring all resources are kept up-to-date. As a Librarian you will also be preparing and delivering training as well as conducting new fee-earner inductions. Additionally, there will be elements of project work needed.
Your duties as a Librarian will further include:
- Managing the operations of the law library
- Training lawyers, staff and students of the internet-based legal research programmes
- Conduct due diligence on the creditworthiness of potential clients and outside vendors
- Produce competitive intelligence reports
- Assist with verifying books of business for lateral candidates
To be the successful candidate you will need:
- Extensive experience within enquiry and research gained within a law firm
- Excellent knowledge of main legal and commercial research databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact with confidence
- Strong problem-solving abilities
If you are looking for the next step in your knowledge management career, this is an opportunity for you. Apply now!