Assistant Legal Cashier
A top ranked London Law Firm is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Legal Cashier to join their Finance team and to assist the Account's Manager in ensuring that the firm's accounting complies with the appropriate standards and procedures as set out by the Law Society. Your main responsibility will be to assist fee earners with cost collection and to provide support on the firm's accounting procedures.
Key responsibilities: -
- Undertaking daily banking functions and administration of petty cash
- Processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings
- Preparation of cheques and processing of bank transfers
- Assisting with billing, client and office journals and write offs.
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks as might be required from time to time.
Key requirements: -
- Demonstrable strong numerical skills and strong desire / ability to work with numbers
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency to work with Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- Proven commitment to maintaining the highest levels of integrity and professional conduct
- Proven ability to take initiative, work and contribute in a team environment
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.