Assistant Group Accountant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A well-regarded, International law firm are looking for an Assistant Accountant. An exciting opportunity to join their London office. You will be positioned in their dynamic and well-established Finance team, assisting the Finance Manager.
- To ensure preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- To validate balances in overseas entities by liaising with local Finance Managers
- Assist the Group Finance Manager's and Group Accountant's responsibilities such as audit, budgeting and reforecasting process
- Support the working capital functions
- Work on the general ledger and Assistant Accountant ad hoc analysis work
- Strong Excel skills
- ACCA or ACA part-qualified and or obtain exemptions from relevant University degree
- Strong analytical, numerical and reporting skills
- Great attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously
You will have a relevant University degree, or equivalent and or professional experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!