Assistant Financial Accountant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A Top 20 International Law Firm are looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their team in London.
The role will involve you to review accounting procedures in line with SRA rules. and implement strategic changes. You will carry our cost/accruals accounting, reconciliations, variance analysis, budget preparation, profit and loss production and bad debt provisioning.
You will need to understand the Firm's internation money laundering procedures and provide support to stakeholders in the London office.
Other duties include:
- preperation of accouting audit under UK GAAP and SAR audit
- payroll and pensions sign offs
- yearly budget preparation and quarterly monitoring
- partner draws
- monthly preparation and reporting of local revenue metrics
- statutory accounts
- prepare and control daily bank reconciliations statements for the office and client accounts
For this role you will ideally be ACCA or CIMA qualified and have strong excel experience.
If you are interested, please apply now!