Assistant Credit Control Manager
A great Senior Credit Controller opportunity has opened up on maternity cover basis a law firm based in Essex. As the Assistant Credit Control Manager, you will be supervising the teams work, working closely with the Credit Control Manager to ensure an efficient service is provided to the firms internal and external clients in order for the business to reach their objectives.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Hands on approach to the management of the firms aged debts to meet collections and lock up targets
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of the firm's credit control function
- Daily supervision of team members to ensure the correct workflow and accuracy of work
- To provide an effective and timely service to the firm
- Maintaining a well organised credit control function, ensuring adequate staffing to provide cover so that the Credit Control team can chase debts and respond to all related queries in a timely and efficient manner
Skills needed for the role include:
- Detailed working knowledge of credit control processes and effective collection techniques
- Strong knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT
- Ability to lead and motivate a team including goal setting and performance management
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, developed in a partnership environment
- Strong track record of developing and delivering process improvement projects and change management initiatives across revenue
To be successful in your application, a background in a senior credit control position within a law firm would be highly favourable, but wider professional services will still be considered. Previous supervisory experience would be highly advantageous as well as the abilities to deal with senior internal stakeholders and the clients directly.