Assistant Credit Control Manager
A global law firm is looking for an experienced Assistant Credit Control Manager to join their Finance team. Your main responsibility will be to provide a comprehensive and efficient service to internal and external clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and the department are achieved.
Key responsibilities: -
- Working closely with the Credit Control Manager and another Assistant Credit Control Manager, to assist in the day-to-day management of the firm's credit control function
- Daily supervision of team members to ensure the correct workflow and accuracy of work
- To provide an effective and timely service to the firm
- Maintaining a well organised credit control function, ensuring adequate staffing to provide cover so that the Credit Control team can chase debts and respond to all related queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring active management of the firm's aged debt to meet collections and lock up targets
- Continually monitoring staff performance
- To ensure a high standard of work output and quality of information within the Credit Control team
- Managing credit control team projects through to completion
Key requirements: -
- Detailed working knowledge of credit control processes and effective collection techniques
- Strong knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT
- Excellent analytical and financial skills with good attention to detail both personally and for the team
- Ability to lead and motivate a team including goal setting and performance management
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, developed in a partnership environment
- Strong track record of developing and delivering process improvement projects and change management initiatives across revenue
- Flexible and adaptable to deal with changing requirements, able to balance competing priorities and deliver in line with management expectations
- Commitment to delivering a professional service to the highest standards
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and finance systems.
You will have extensive credit control experience ideally gained in the legal sector or within professional services.
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.