|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
A top city law firm are searching for an Assistant Accountant to join their London office. It is an exceptional opportunity to be part of an amazing Finance team performing important functions that provide accounting assistance and support to the Financial/Management Accountants and Finance Team.
- Take ownership for the accurate and timely recording of transactions.
- Calculating and posting the reverent month end entries.
- Regularly advice the functions on their financial position through monthly expenditure analysis.
- Provide accounting support such as technical financial advice, modelling and policies.
- Support the annual budgeting process.
- Assist in preparation of monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Assist in preparation and distribution of regular month end reporting.
- Take ownership of inputting headcount and expenditure into the budget model.
- Assist with project reporting and regular review of the balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting
- Cash flow reporting
- Assist in the preparation of the year-end audit files and analysis.
- Have management accounts experience gained in the professional services sector, ideally from a medium to large firm.
- Confident and professional attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Great attention to detail and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work well autonomously and in a team.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Obtained a relevant degree and be ACCA or CIMA part qualified.