|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
A city based Law firm are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
This is a varied role for a fairly junior candidate. Responsibilities will include:
- Calculating and positing of month end accounting journals
- Maintaining of Fixed Asset Register and calculation/posting of depreciation journals
- Preparing month profit and loss accounts
- Preparation of partner's monthly fees report
- Preparing ad-hoc reports on financial performance
- Assisting the Cashiering Supervisor and Credit controller as required
- Assisting with improvements and updated to financial policies and procedures
For this Assistant Accountant role, you will need to demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have lots of enthusiasm. The role would be ideal for someone who is currently studying towards an accounting qualification. It is a great all round role with lots of scope for your experience to broaden during your time there.
Please apply if you are interested.