Archives Assistant - 12ms FTC
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £30000 per annum|
**12 month FTC
**Prestigious London Law Firm
**£26,000 - £30,000
An industry leading law firm are looking for an Archives Assistant to join them on a 12-month contractual basis in their stunning Central London offices.
As the Archives Assistant, you will be working closely with the project teams in order to support them management of all documents and the routine daily assignments. As the Archives Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Tracking files and all relevant details onto the firm's records management system
- Allocating items to offsite storage and dealing all enquiries regarding retrieval of items
- Participating in various projects such as file destruction
- Personally delivering documents from Archives
The successful Archives Assistant applicant will have:
- A strong background in administration and interest to work within Records and Archives
- A proactive and motivated attitude with the ability to deal with conflicting requirements
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience using an electronic storage system/database is desirable but not essential
This role will involve a considerable amount of heavily lifting so please keep that in mind when applying. You will be joining a firm that offers fantastic benefits and truly invests in their employees.
If this role sounds like a perfect fit for you, click apply now!