A specialist London Law Firm is looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their Finance team. You will be responsible for managing the unallocated cash as well as processing the re-allocations of receipts already allocated.
- Liaising with colleagues globally and with clients to resolve any unallocated balances
- Processing re-allocations as advised by the regional Finance teams
- Daily reviewing and posting of incoming client funds to Elite
- Responsible for posting and updating of the client account ledgers
- Reviewing daily bank reconciliations
- Dealing with write offs in accordance with current internal policy and procedure
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Assisting with auditor's queries regarding annual statutory audit
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- Highly organised and methodical individual
- Ability to work in a busy team
- Strong team ethic
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience working to a monthly timetable
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.