|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
A fast growing, international IP practice are recruiting for an AP Clerk to join them in their London Office on an initial 6 month FTC.
This Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for the administration of AP, disbursement management and petty cash management.
Primary duties will include:
- Receives purchase invoices and cheque requests, processing invoices and cheque requests
- Inputting all supplier and Associate invoices ensuring that all the information is correct
- Processing bank and BACS payments to suppliers and send out remittance advices
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts and UK bank accounts monthly
- Respond to any queries in regards to supplier invoicing issues
- Managing petty cash
The firm are ideally looking for someone who has some prior accounts clerk experience within a professional services firm (ideally in the legal sector). You will need to have good IT skills and a 'can do' approach.
If you are interested, please apply.