Analyst/Associate - Asset Management
Ambition are proud to partner with an Investment firm who specialise in Portfolio Loans across Europe including Co-Investment arrangements.
The firm are looking for an Analyst/Associate to join them on a permanent basis to engage in life cycle management and administration of loans on behalf of the fund which are backed by real estate assets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring cash and loan reconciliation reports
- Supporting and overseeing the day-to-day management of the transactions post-closing
- Liaising on behalf of the firm with outsourced KYC, Loan and Fund Administrators
- Liaise with solicitors, valuers, agents and advisors in relation to each case
- Review and compare budgets to financial reporting
- Handling high net-worth assets
- At least 2 years experience in Asset Management, Loan Servicing, FP&A or Insolvency & Restructuring
- Highly detail orientated and a self-starter
- ACA/ACCA qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Possess strong exemplary communication skills
- Fluent in a European language would be advantageous, but not essential