|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition is proud to be partnering with this Global organisation who are currently flourishing as they seek anambitious Advisory Manager to join their Restructuring team in the London office who has vision to progress up to Partner level.
As a Manager within Restructuring and Advisory, you would be managing projects - both larger and smaller - as well as being responsible for the development and growth of the junior members of staff. At this level of seniority and with the culture the firm has in place, you would be greatly encouraged to get involved with Business Development to promote yourself, build a network and of course, promote the firm's values and services.
You would be involved in:
- Both large and small advisory projects i.e. Options Analysis, IBRs (Independent Business Reviews), Due Diligence, Forecasting, Financial Modelling.
- Supporting senior members and leading / developing junior colleagues
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Sale of Business / assets
In order to be considered for these opportunities, you need to:
- Be a Qualified Accountant - ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Have Advisory experienc
- Have worked in some form of Managerial capacity in Insolvency/restructuring
- Have strong financial analysis skills and experience of managing a portfolio of advisory projects
As this firm continues to grow, despite its current global reputation, you can also expect your own career / role to develop as you are afforded the opportunity to work autonomously and add value to the wider business. Everyone at all levels is afforded responsibility and valued.
If an opportunity of this calibre piques your interest and suits your experience, please apply below.