Administrator - Contentious and Formal Insolvency
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
Ambition have partnered with a local accountancy firm who are hiring an Insolvency Administrator to focus on both formal and contentious elements of cases.
The firm have always held their tradition of helping businesses grow, having been established for over 100 years and having a full set of accounting services as they grew.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join this very friendly firm with a niche boutique feel. The role and location would certainly suit an individual who would be keen to work more locally.
- Managing formal and contentious insolvency matters within cases
- Running insolvency cases from inception to closure
- Preparing reports and statement of affairs for creditors' meetings
- Investigations into director's conduct
- Liaising with all interested parties
- Administrative duties as required
A bright and credible trainee would also be considered, however as this is a demanding role, you will be expected to hold excellent written and verbal English as well as a strong application of number. Previous experience within a office environment would be beneficial.
If you feel you could be a great fit for this requirement, then please click apply now!