|Location:||West End, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
Legal Administrator - 6 Month FTC
£22,000 and Competitive Benefits
West-End Based Law Firm
A progressive Legal Administrator role at a reputable London law firm!
Are you an individual who strives to provide first class quality administrative support?
This dynamic Legal Administrator role offers you the chance to develop you skills, knowledge and awareness of law!
Legal Administrator Duties:
- Provide legal administrative support to Partners, lawyers and secretaries
- Prepare legal documentation
- Schedule and archive files
- Deal with and prepare client Wills and Letters of Wishes
- Maintain a Wills Document Register
- Complete document engrossments
- Help assemble court bundles
- Manage documents on the DMS (Document Management System)
Important Skills of a Legal Administrator:
- Recent experience as a Legal Administrator or
- Experience of Administration in professional services
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Understanding of legal processes and documentation
- Good typing speed
- Strong administration and organisation skills
Significant Personal Attributions To Be Successful:
- Proactive and helpful approach
- Flexible worker
- Great team player
If you are interested in pursuing a Legal Administrator role then APPLY NOW!