Administrator - 3 month fixed term contract
Highly competitive salary & benefits
Innovative International Consultancy - great place to work!
If you are an immediately available Administrator, who has gained a solid foundation in admin support and are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this role is ideal!
You'll be working for a very successful, very well-established International firm based in smart offices in the heart of London. This firm are extremely dynamic and forward thinking and are entering an exciting new growth phase, so there is a real buzz about the place. The culture is supportive and professional, friendly and fun and people that work there are passionate about what they do and work at the top of their game.
This Team Administrator role is offered with an immediate start and initially on a 3-month fixed term contract so its perfect for someone who is looking to gain exposure at this sort of level and in a large, International firm which would be a perfect addition to anyone's CV!
Working closely with a PA and Team Secretary, the main remit of this Team Administrator role will include:
- Updating CRM system with changes and new information
- Updating a range of reports for the team
- Supporting with making team travel arrangements
- Organising interviews for potential employees
- Assisting with coordinating team and client meetings
- Recording absences and holidays for the team
- Answering incoming calls
- Assisting with preparation for presentations
The ideal candidate for this Team Administrator role will have:
- 6-12 months administrative experience ideally gained in a corporate/professional services environment
- Great working knowledge of MS Office
- Good attention to detail and able to work to deadlines
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Available immediately and able to commit to a 3-month assignment
If this Team Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!!