Junior Associate - Asset Management
Ambition are proud to partner with an Investment firm who specialise in Portfolio Loans across Europe including Co-Investment arrangements.
The firm are looking for a Junior Associate to join them on a permanent basis to support Senior members of the team engage in life cycle management and administration of loans on behalf of the fund which are backed by real estate assets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring cash and loan reconciliation reports
- Supporting and overseeing the day-to-day management of the transactions post-closing
- Liaising on behalf of the firm with outsourced KYC, Loan and Fund Administrators
- Liaise with solicitors, valuers, agents and advisors in relation to each case
- Review and compare budgets to financial reporting
- Assisting senior members of the team with ad-hoc administrative and reporting duties
- Administrative duties as required
- Degree educated with one year's placement experience during studies: ideally within a Finance, Restructuring or Accounting discipline
- Highly detail orientated and a self-starter
- Financially savvy
- Possess strong exemplary communication skills
- Fluent in a European language would be advantageous, but not necessary