|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + BENEFITS|
Administrative Assistant - 6 Month FTC
£22,000 to £25,000 per annum
Well established law firm based in stunning offices
Are you an individual who strives to provide first class quality administrative support? Are you immediately available and looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous admin experience gained in a professional services environment? If so, this Administrative Assistant role is perfect for you!
Working as part of a professional, friendly and fun admin support team, for a highly reputable, well established law firm based in the hard of London's vibrant and bustling West End, this Administrative Assistant role will be busy and varied.
Offered on a 6-month contract basis, with an immediate start available for the right candidate, this is a unique role that will allow the successful candidate to support a number of inspirational fee earners and Partners across multiple practice groups.
The Administrative Assistant role will include:
- Provide legal administrative support to Partners, lawyers and secretaries
- Prepare legal documentation
- Schedule and archive files
- Deal with and prepare client Wills and Letters of Wishes
- Maintain a Wills Document Register
- Complete document engrossments
- Help assemble court bundles
- Manage documents on the DMS (Document Management System)
In order to be successful in this Administrative Assistant role you will need:
- Recent experience of working as an Administrator in a Legal or Professional Services environment (essential)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Good typing speed
- Strong organisation skills
- Happy to commit to a 6 month contract role
- Proactive and helpful approach
- Flexible worker
- Great team player
If this Administrative Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!