|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£18000 - £18500 per annum + additional benefits|
6 month FTC
Canary Wharf location
£18,500 (pro rata)
Are you immediately available and looking for a role that will help you launch your career? Would you like to work for a leading accountancy firm based in stunning offices in Canary Wharf? Are you a fantastic communicator and a whizz with MS Office? If so, this role is for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Administrative Assistant to join a superb firm of independent accountants and business advisors on a 6-month contract basis. This Administrative Assistant role will be supporting a really busy and dynamic team with a wide range of admin tasks, including:
- Liaising with clients via email and telephone
- Update and cleanse the client database
- Compile reports for the team
- Prepare letters and standard forms for clients
- Ad-hoc admin support as needed
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, adaptable and professional candidate who is looking for a platform to launch their Admin career. The Administrative Assistant role will give you the opportunity to gain invaluable insight and experience and work with a wonderfully supportive team who are well respected in their space.
To be successful in this Administrative Assistant role you will need:
- 6 months to 1 years' administrative experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take on tasks and follow them through to completion
- Fantastic IT skills - comfortable with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this 6-month contract for an Administrative Assistant is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!