Admin Client Services
Client Services Administrator:
Salary up to £25k + excellent company benefits
A well renowned professional services firm
Are you an enthusiastic Administrator looking for the next in your career? An exciting opportunity has come through for an experience Administrator to join a well-structured boutique firm.
With challenging tasks and various projects to take part in, this role will give you the opportunity to develop in gaining strong administrative skills!
As the Client Services Administrator your day would involve:
- Collecting and organising all insolvency data from various external sources
- Use Companies House in relation to potential new appointments
- Inputting client data into the client management system. Assisting with ongoing maintenance of client data abiding by protection requirements
- Ongoing maintenance of all records for potential new appointment; track the status and development of new appointments
- Assisting with managing all enquiries received from clients
- Looking over all incoming RSS feeds
- Holiday cover for team colleagues
- Assisting with project work when needed
- Ad hoc administration for the team
To be a successful for this Client Services Administrator you must:
- Hold at least 1 years' experience within an admin/ data entry experience in a professional services environment is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Knowledge
- Strong analytic, numeracy and accuracy skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Robust organisational skills with a methodical approach to work
If this Client Services Administrator role sounds like the perfect role for you, then APPLY NOW!