BD Team Administrator
Do you have a passion for Business Development but just need a foot in the door? This international law firm are looking for a ambitious Team Administrator to join their Business Development Team supporting with all administration tasks. This role will offer you the chance to step into the world of BD and also holds the opportunity to progress your career to a BD Assistant further down the line.
With stunning offices located in the City, this law firm are passionate about the service they provide to their clients and never shy away of going that extra mile!
As a Team Administrator your day would consist of:
- Answer all incoming telephones calls in a professional manner and relaying the message onto the right senior member promptly
- Proactively carrying out any copying, printing, scanning and faxing
- Assisting with planning the teams travel arrangement; arranging internal and external meetings
- Communicate with reception to ensure meeting rooms are available and any hospitality arrangements needed are set
- Produce and circulate agendas prior to any internal and external meetings
- Set up new filing systems as well as maintaining the previous ones both paper and e-mail based
- Prepare all expenses for submission; Chasing the senior team members for receipts and mileage information after all external meetings and business trips
- Taking full ownership for general administrative tasks such as; Copying, printing, scanning and ordering business cards when required to be done by the team
- Communicate with The Design Bar and Document Production to ensure all work is booked in
- Ordering and recording business development collateral
- Managing headshot photography for marketing when required
- Assisting with new starters introductions
- Assisting with various projects when required by the senior BD team
- Maintain records for the internal compliance policy
To be successful in your role as a Team Administrator you would have:
- 6 months administrative experience is essential
- A degree in Business Development or Marketing is also essential
- Previous diary management is highly desirable
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
If you are an enthusiastic Team Administrator, then APPLY NOW!