Admin Assistant - Marketing
A London based law firm are seeking a proactive and efficient Admin Assistant to join their Marketing team on a permanent basis. The firm work with a wide range of international clients and pride themselves on longstanding relationships with their clients.
As the successful administrator you will be involved in a wide range of tasks, such as:
- Keeping website/biographies up to date
- Develop a content plan for the website and using Google analytics to measure engagement
- Coordinate the firms newsletter and work with the marketing team to develop internal marketing materials
- Provide support in developing award submissions
- Data maintenance
- Background research for pitches
- Work with fee earners to develop new capability documents
- Coordinate mailings for external campaigns
- Support the delivery of firm events
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with admin would be beneficial, knowledge of Word and PowerPoint and have good attention to detail!