|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £25000 per annum|
City Law Firm
Up to £25k with company benefits
This independent boutique law firm are looking for a Team Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. This is a brand new role needed as the firm is currently growing so need someone to join them and take ownership of the administration and general office support.
Duties required but not limited to are:
- General admin for the whole office and support to the Executive Assistants
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Greeting clients when they attend the office for meetings
- Organising the annual client event each year from start to finish and taking ownership of this project
- Ordering office supplies
- Processing expenses
- Ordering and managing couriers
- Printing documents and preparing court bundles
- Archiving documents
- Liaising with accounts re payments for materials
To be successful in your application for the Team Administrator you will need:
- Hold at least 1 year's office admin experience within a law firm either city or local is essential
- Have a proactive approach and can do attitude
- Be highly organised and confident when dealing with clients
- Be looking to join a firm that will allow you the opportunity to grow with them
This is a fantastic opportunity as you can really make this role your own and be part of a firm from the beginning who are rapidly growing.
If this sounds like you then apply now!