£20,000 plus excellent benefits
Leading Accountancy Firm
Lovely offices in the heart of Cannery Wharf
Are you looking for a foot in the door with a forward thinking company? Would you like the opportunity to gain exposure and start progressing your career? Is it important to you to work for a firm that really invests in its people? If so - this Admin Assistant role is for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator or Office Junior to join a leading Accountancy firm permanently. This firm will offer you real career development and the training and support to get you there.
You will be joining the Business Services Group, this will be an extremely busy and varied position and there will never be a dull moment! The team you will be working alongside are professional, friendly and fun.
The successful candidate for this Admin Assistant role will enjoy supporting a busy team, be highly ambitious to progress your career, and hold high organisational skills.
The remit of the role includes:
- Administration for the Groups
- General filing and organisation of the divisional area
- General administration for the Division
- Providing cover for other team members as required
- Administration of the Divisional appraisal system
- Administration for new starters and leavers
- Organising meetings and refreshments
- Bank letters for all Groups
- Ensuring weekly authorisation of timesheets for the Division
The successful Admin Assistant will have:
- At least 6 months within a similar administration role within a professional services environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Team Player
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Flexible approach and willing to learn new skills
In return, you will receive a fantastic foot in the door with a well-established firm, the opportunity to work within a relaxed yet corporate environment, and the chance to gain full training and development in order for you to flourish in your career.
Interested? Please click on apply NOW!