|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum|
Admin Assistant - £22,000 - £26,000
This is a great opportunity to work for a high profile law firm to join as an admin assistant. If you've recently completed your CILEX or ILEX qualification and you've got about 12 months experience behind you, then this is just the opportunity. Working closely with a team of skilled and experienced PA's you'll be given the opportunity to really learn the ropes and develop your administration skills. If you're looking for a longer term career as a legal secretary, then this admin role is the first step that you need.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration support to relevant teams
- Photocopying, scanning and printing of legal documents
- Supporting PA's with e-filing and document management
- Archiving and retrieving files as and when required
- Assisting with client file opening and related processes
- Data entry using InterAction
- Assist with the monthly billing process
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
If you meet all of the above criteria, then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!