Accounts Receivable Analyst
A leading, global IP consultancy are recruiting an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their team in London..
This permanent position will be a combination of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control. Duties will include:
- Liaising with colleagues and with clients globally to resolve any unallocated balances
- Processing re-allocations as advised
- Daily review and post incoming client funds to their system
- Posting and updating of the client account ledgers
- Review bank reconciliations
- Assist with month end procedures
- Assist with auditor's queries
For this AR Analyst position, you will need to be highly organised and methodical. You will be working within a busy team that have a strong team ethic. Some prior experience in communicating with clients regarding payments and debts is required.
Please apply if you are interested..