Accounts Payable Supervisor
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
You will support the Head of Accounts and the Financial Controller and some key duties will include:
-review and approve vendor payments and Chrome River expenses for the weekly processing runs
- manage counsel payments
- ensure daily reports, checks and reconciliations are completed
- manage and develop the Accounts Payable Team
- responsible for completion of National Statistics questionnaire
- review, improve and document the accounting systems internal controls
- ensure finance policies and best practice principles are carried out
- organise team meetings, holiday and absence
- responsible for SRA, AML, ABC compliance and training staff
For this role you will ideally have previous law firm experience and working with client money. You will need proven management skills and a proactive approach to management and mentoring and the ability to work under pressure.
It would be desirable if you have experience of Elite 3E and strong excel skills with a high level of confidentiality of working in a professional environment.
Equally if you are looking for the next step in your career into the management route this option could be for you!
If you are interested, please apply now!