Accounts Payable Officer
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £32000.00 per annum|
An international law firm are in search of an Accounts Payable Officer to join their London Accounts departments. It is an exceptional opportunity to excel your legal finance career. Furthermore, the firm hosts a fantastic work culture with exceptional benefits.
- Receive and verify invoices
- Input invoices in multi-currency
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Paying invoices by BACs, CHAPS payment and cheque
- Ensure major creditor accounts are reconciled and that payment is made according to these reconciliations
- Ensure payments are allocated in a timely manner to facilitate bank reconciliation
- Identify areas of inefficiency; suggest and see through improvements
- Improve efficiencies with Manager.
- Forecasting AP cash payments for inclusion in the cash flow forecasting
- Applying the correct VAT treatment to transactions processed through the Purchase Ledger
- Liaising with counterparts in the Firm's other offices
- Maintain and create accurate vendor records (payment terms, bank account details, etc.)
- Process credit card transactions
- Process supplier invoices on mass via file imports into Elite
- Processing foreign expert fees
- Assist with bi-annual payment terms reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- IT literate - using MS packages.
- Previous legal accounts experience cashiering or in accounts payable with working knowledge of VAT and BACS payments
If this role is of interest, please apply today!