Accounts Payable Clerk
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £32000 per annum|
An international law firm is looking for a motivated Accounts Payable Clerk to provide support and assistance with the day to day operations of the Accounts Payable Team.
Key responsibilities: -
- Processing and payment of firm wide Staff and Partner expenses on a weekly basis
- Processing and payment of suppler invoices for both UK and international offices
- Recording Counsel and Professional Fees and ensuring payment in line with SRA
- Allocation of corporate credit cards charges and reconciliation of accounts
- Various ad hoc administrative duties, as required, including assistance in allocation of costs relating to Land Registry, Companies House and Court Fees
- All of the above must be completed in strict accordance with the firm's authority limits, with due consideration to VAT
Key requirements: -
- Experience of working within a Finance department in accounts payable.
- Experience of using Outlook and Excel and relative experience of an accounting package, preferably Elite Enterprise
- Highly motivated individual who will be able to deal effectively with conflicting requirements
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with high volumes of work under pressure, with consideration to the related deadlines
- Pro-active team player with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.