Accounts Payable Assistant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
An International law firm are looking for a junior candidate to join them in their prestigious London offices. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis.
This is a varied role and will allow you to gain lots of exposure within Finance. Duties will include:
- Inputting supplier invoices, disbursements and expenses onto their Accounts system
- Ensure that invoices are correctly coded
- Assist the weekly BACS payments of supplier and employee invoices
- Ensure that client disbursements are paid in line with Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Reconciliation of Client and Matter Ledger balances
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Answering payment queries from cashiers
- General Ad hoc duties
This is a great opportunity in a firm with great office culture that will offer lots of progression. For this Accounts Payable role, some prior accounts experience is preferred. They are looking for someone enthusiastic and proactive to join them.
Please apply if this role is of interest.