A leading IP practice are recruiting for an Accounts Clerk to join their offices in London on a permanent basis.
For this role your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving purchase invoices and cheque requests, ensuring that the authorisation process is followed
- Inputting all supplier and Associate invoices to the accounting system
- Process Bank and BACS payments to suppliers
- Ensuring that bank accounts have funds available for purchases
- Monthly reconciliation of UK bank accounts
- Petty cash management
- To carry out any additional duties as requested by the financial controller
Prior experience of working as an accounts clerk within a professional services environment is required. The firm are looking for a consistent, reliable candidate with a 'can do' approach.
Please apply if you are interested in this position.