|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000.00 per annum|
A commercial London law firm is looking for a high-spirited Accounts Assistant to work alongside the Finance team. Your main responsibilities will be on client account where you will be covering all duties of the equivalent post as well as office accounts, including the processing of bills.
Key responsibilities: -
- Daily client receipts and payments
- Resolve any statement queries and post items onto the ledgers on a daily basis and in a timely manner.
- Assist with recording and paying supplier invoices. Reconcile supplier invoices with their statements.
- Record rechargeable invoices to the clients' ledgers
- Reconcile supplier invoices with their statements
- Assist in the checking and posting of month end bills and writing off non billable time
- Provide cover for other day to day accounting functions when a member of the Team is out of the office.
Key requirements: -
- Must have a good working knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Must be numerate, and with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages Word, Excel and Outlook and with very good English verbal and communication skills
- excellent organisational skills, the ability to complete tasks to deadlines and to work outside of normal office hours at month end billing periods
- Ability to prioritise, juggle tasks and use initiative during demanding periods to ensure that all financial transactions are recorded and paid in a timely manner
- work and co-operate as part of a Team, with a positive "can do" attitude whilst at the same time ensuring that the work is performed in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and Office procedures as they relate to accounting functions
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.