|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
Great 6-month contract Accounts Assistant position now available at Top 50 Law Firm in London.
Working as part of their established finance team, my client is looking to hire an experience accounts assistant to get involved in month end budgeting across the UK and their international offices.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Assist the with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assist with monthly inter-office reconciliations
- Assist with accruals and prepayments
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Post accounting journals
- Year-end reconciliations
- Support for the year-end audit
- Assist with Headcount Reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of individual fee earner budgets
- Manage all personnel moves to verify personnel details such as rates, departments and job roles, revaluation of recorded time, and WIP movements.
- Work closely with stakeholders in personnel tasks such as International Finance Managers, Financial Systems, Global IT departments, and the UK Billing Team.
- Manage a high volume of personnel related emails at peak times during the financial year such as month-end, year-end and trainee seat rotations.
To be successful in your application, they are looking for someone to hit the ground running in the assistant on monthly management accounts and be able to support with various reconciliation work. This is a fun, dynamic, fast paced environment and will suit someone who is proactive, hardworking and genuinely enjoys what they do!