Accounts Administrator- Reapit
|Location:||West End, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£15.00 - £20.00 per hour|
A market leading, Global Consultancy firm are looking for a temporary Finance Administrator to join them immediately, to support on a particular project for one of their clients based in the Property Sector.
The project is anticipated to last for 4 to 6 weeks and the successful candidate will need to have a good working knowledge of the Reapit system.
Previous Credit Control experience is ideal, however, the key to the success of this assignment is experience of working with Reapit. To be successful in this Temporary Finance Administrator position, you'll need excellent communication skills (written and verbal), the ability to work proactively, be results driven and self-motivated enough to hit the project deadlines.
The main areas of responsibility for this Finance Administrator role will be:
- Liaising with clients to chase outstanding invoices
- Updating Reapit with anticipated payment dates
- Providing updates to the management team
- Ensuring follow up contact is carried out to ensure successful collection of payment
- Liaising internally to gain updates and insight
If this Finance Administrator (with Reapit) role sounds of interest and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply!