Accounting Systems Analyst
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
A Top International Law Firm is seeking an Accounting Systems Analyst for their team in London.
You will be working in a team of four and duties will include:
- User access and monitoring issues
- Transferring and modifying time and liaising with IT
- Uploading cost files and monitoring time transfers and batch finalisations
- Maintaining Partner Credits/Elite multi timekeeper types
- Dealing with Fee earner & Finance queries
- Assisting with Chrome River (expenses system)queries
- Writing SQL as required, both against Elite and Data Warehouse
- Assisting in Accounting System projects as required
- Responsible for daily/monthly balancing and control account reconciliations
- Assisting with Accounting Systems Training if needed
For this role you will need previous legal experience within a similar role with in depth knowledge of Elite, Webview, Carpe Diem and SQL.
In person, you will need to have strong communication and interaction skills, a methodical approach to work and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested, please apply now!