|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000.00 per annum|
A leading international commercial law firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to lead the London Management Accounts team. You will be responsible for the London Management Accounts, Budget and Projections which is the largest office in the firm and many global costs are managed from here.
Key responsibilities: -
- Review Monthly Prepayments and Accruals prepared by London Management Accountant
- Finalise management accounts and commentary for submission to Group FC
- Review of Quarterly Balance sheet reporting pack
- Prepare London projection with support from London Management Accountant
- Support Group FC on London Year-end Financial audit
- Provide accounting support to the AP & Cashiering team
- Assist Group Financial Controller with any special projects
- Act as key contact point with our external accountants to ensure we are updated on local accounting and tax changes and they are advised of Global projects that impact local accounts
Key requirements: -
- Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 years' post qualification experience.
- Previous managerial experience
- Experience of dealing with UK accounting and tax such as VAT, PSA and P11d
- Experience of discussing matters with senior management and the ability to explain succinctly accounting/tax issues
- Strong influencing and communication (both verbal and written) skills
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.