AAT Bookkeeper - Milton Keynes
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeper to join a Top Accountancy firm based in Milton Keynes in their outsourcing department. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a practice and be AAT part qualified.
- Full range of bookkeeping duties
- Bank reconciliations
- The production of management accounts
- Understanding and application of double entry
- Understand VAT requirements, concepts and calculations
- Ensure year end files are complete
- Assist in preparation of VAT returns
- Assist in preparing CIS returns
- Develop working relationships with client
- 1-3 years experience in bookkeeping and are readily seeking a role in a progressive and proactive company
- Experience in Sage, Quickbooks, or Xero
- Strong written and communication skills
If you are keen to secure a progressive AAT Bookkeeper role please apply with an updated CV!