Senior Events Executive - £43,000 - Hybrid working!
The world of events is busy and I'm working with yet another top law firm who are keen to hire an experienced events professional to join their London events team. Working within the wider BD & Marketing team this events role will see you working closely with the Head of Marketing & BD, this events executive role will see you involved in all elements of event organisation and management including all hybrid and in person events.
As senior events executive, duties will include:
- Working with the wider marketing and BD team you be responsible for the planning and execution of the events programme from start to finish
- Manage the promotion of events, preparing any comms and liaising with marketing for any related marketing materials
- Establish and manage all budgets for events, ensuring cost effective delivery of events
- Create a post event evaluation follow up to measure the success of the event and return on investment and provide reporting to senior stakeholders
- Research and analyse the market to ensure best delivery of events and best use of technology
- Manage relationships with venues and successfully sourcing new exciting venues to promote the firm
- Manage all internal events also, including partner conferences and other high profile internal events.
- Previous event management experience within legal or professional services
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- An understanding of marketing campaigns as a tool to promote events
- Strong presentation skills
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend