I am working with a leading independent professional services company who has requirement for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive on a permanent basis. You will be required to support all aspects of social media marketing and provide wider digital marketing support across all digital channels.
You'll have extensive experience working with a B2B environment and be confident interacting with people of all levels. You will also be required to have a creative spark and be confident in suggesting ideas, with an excellent understanding of social media marketing and eager to immerse yourself in the role to develop your skills.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the social media schedule, optimising and publishing content on their corporate channels and reporting on performance.
- Plan and deliver campaigns, measuring success and providing campaign reporting and analysis.
- Supporting social media training on all levels of the organisation and create ways of empowering employees to advocate for their brand on social media.
- Co-ordinate with content owners and publish content on the website following agreed approval processes
- Ensure all content is optimised for search and accompanied by other assets and elements that may be necessary to meet content objectives
- Report on and analyse the performance of the website and content via Google Analytics and provide recommendations to content owners
- Ensure that publications and other marketing products are optimised for digital channels and search as appropriate
- ▪ Liaise with stakeholders as required to ensure digital content is prepared and ready ahead of deadline
- ▪ Manage and report on digital content within our remit
Key experience to be considered:
- 3-4 years experience working within a social media role.
- Able to provide both tactical and advisory support (including training) on all aspects of social media marketing
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to identify and shape key messages for social media channels
- Communicates credibly and effectively about social media and digital marketing best practice
- Extensive experience of social media management platforms (ideally Sprout Social) and listening tools
- Experience of content management systems (ideally Umbraco), Google Analytics, Photoshop, and email platforms (ideally dotdigital)
- Superb attention to detail and appreciation for consistency, accuracy, and house style
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and related productivity tools
Please get in touch with me for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend